September 13, 2011

Bringer of Light

I had a different blog I started at wordpress & rather than changing the name, I decided to start a new blog here. The name comes from a Nic-Name given to me by my mother 30 or so years ago. She called me her "Little ray of sunshine" and very fittingly as as I have grown up and older I find that I do have a knack at being that ray of light in the lives of others. It is a gift I have that requires no degree or schooling, something I was born with. I am a bringer of light. I find that kind of hard to say as I think it sounds kind of egocentric but maybe I will get used to it. People don't have a problem saying that they have a Master's degree or being proud of their levels of education so I will be proud of my spirit given gift. I AM a bringer of light. (per my Mom's saying so & Mother does know best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment